Keep your jewelry safe while you travel
Posted on March 24, 2015
Now that you have the perfect piece of jewelry to complement that outfit, you'll need to take it along on your next trip right? Even when we travel we want to look our best. But it's important to protect it and think smart. When you travel, follow these tips to keep your jewelry safe:
- Choose wisely; pack light and only take the jewelry you will wear while traveling.
- Keep it organized; find the right jewelry case that keeps pieces from getting tangled in transit.
- Make a list and take pictures; list the jewelry you will take and store it separately from your jewelry.
- Carry it on; Never put your jewelry in checked baggage.
- Use the safe; always store your jewelry in the hotel safe when not wearing it.
- Pack only highly versatile piece suite for travel. Pack pieces that can be worn for both casual and dressy occasions.
Send us a picture of your latest vacation with your favorite piece of jewelry. Happy Travels!